What to Bring with You for your
Packing Check List
The below mentioned lists, although not exhaustive, have been compiled to help you to remember some of the important things you will need to bring with you for your pleasant stay.
- Valid passport
- Entry visa/entry certificate
- Original documents supporting your application to LSA , including transcripts of grades
- A ‘Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies’ CAS Letter
- Letter confirming your accommodation and the contact details of the person who will pick you from the airport
- Travel tickets
- Personal identification (eg driver’s licence, birth certificate, etc)
- All your previous academic achievements as well as reference letters from your previous employers
- Travel sickness medication (if necessary)
- Any prescribed medication, in original packaging along with its original prescription.
- Some British currency (approx. £50-100 cash in British sterling,)
- International Driving Licence from your country of origin (if applicable).
- Address books
- Alarm clock
- Night wear
- Lightweight robe or dressing gown
- Contact lenses and/or glasses along with a spare set of glasses & current optical prescription
- A pair of slippers
- At least one pair of comfortable walking shoes
- Appropriate wear for rainy days
- At least one outfit to wear to special social/cultural events
- For winter, a warm coat, jumpers/sweaters, gloves, boots, a scarf and a hat are a necessity
- For summer, bring trousers and jeans along with comfortable shirts
- Long-sleeved shirts with sweaters and sweatshirts to stay warm
- Extended student visitor visa for migrants studying English language courses...
- Government sets out proposals for major reform of the student visa system...
- Online booking system is now available...
- Sponsor management system, online sponsor application and points-based calculator unavailable on Saturday 27 November...
- Revised policy guidance following Pankina judgments...