Professional Diploma in Sales & Marketing Management
Students must attempt a minimum of four modules in total. Three modules are mandatory and the candidate must complete at least one of the two optional modules successfully before the Award can be issued.
|Module Title||Mandatory or Optional||Mode of Assessment||Weighting|
|Public Relations||Optional||Internally set, marked and moderated final examination||25%|
|Business Law||Mandatory||Internally set, marked and moderated final examination||25%|
|Services Marketing||Mandatory||Internally set, marked and moderated final examination||25%|
|Marketing Research||Mandatory||Internally set, marked and moderated final examination||25%|
|Principles of Economics||Optional||Internally set, marked and moderated final examination||25%|
Candidates must have completed the LCM Higher Diploma Award or equivalent.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
IELTS 5.0 or equivalent. Students who have an IELTS score 4.5 are required to attend an extra 3 hours of English language tutorials per week for one semester along with the main course of study.
London Centre of Marketing (LCM)
On Completion of course students can go on to Graduate Diploma Level.
- Extended student visitor visa for migrants studying English language courses...
- Government sets out proposals for major reform of the student visa system...
- Online booking system is now available...
- Sponsor management system, online sponsor application and points-based calculator unavailable on Saturday 27 November...
- Revised policy guidance following Pankina judgments...