General English Language
This course has been specially designed for intermediate speakers of English who wish to improve their skills in English. All classes focus on the four main skills: writing, reading, listening and speaking. Students will learn how to use their grammar correctly and will be prepared for the IELTS examination which is the world's leading test of English for higher education. IELTS is widely recognised by universities and colleges in the UK and other English speaking countries as a standard entry qualification
The full course is 36 weeks in length and it includes 15 hours of classroom teaching each week from our experienced and qualified English teachers. Classes will take place from Monday to Friday during the mornings (09:30 to 12:30) and afternoons (13:00 to 16:00) .Classes are small and they are 100% student centred with teachers' prepared to help and guide the students throughout their stay. Teachers will provide a friendly atmosphere which makes classes fun which then leads to better learning. Students will develop all aspects of their written and spoken English and, in addition, will focus on tasks specifically designed to maximise their success in the IELTS examination.
To be eligible for the course, students must demonstrate that they already have a level of competence in English of at least Level B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- Extended student visitor visa for migrants studying English language courses...
- Government sets out proposals for major reform of the student visa system...
- Online booking system is now available...
- Sponsor management system, online sponsor application and points-based calculator unavailable on Saturday 27 November...
- Revised policy guidance following Pankina judgments...