Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management Leading to MBA from UK University
This course is designed to give students a good understanding of the responsibilities of a manager and the techniques they will use to deal with different situations as well as the legal requirements within their role. It is articulated to an MBA so therefore entry requirements will cover both courses.
- Unit 1 - Marketing
- Unit 2 - Financial Management
- Unit 3 - Management Behaviour
- Unit 4 - Business Strategy
Optional (any one from 5 or 6)
- Unit 5 - Human Resource Management
- Unit 6 - Communication Process
- (Plus any one from 7 or 8)
- Unit 7 - Business Globalisation
- Unit 8 - Macroeconomics
Research Project /Dissertation – Mandatory
A UK or equivalent second class if fresh graduate or degree plus 2 years middle management experience. Anyone without a degree must have 4 - 5 years management experience. These entry qualifications will also cover the MBA progression. A normal three year degree will be required for progression to MA in Management.
Registration within 14 days of start is important as eligibility needs to be confirmed early on.
University of Wales (UWIC) will accept students onto an MBA programme with 105 points credit. Students will need to undertake the Research Methods Unit and a Dissertation.
- Extended student visitor visa for migrants studying English language courses...
- Government sets out proposals for major reform of the student visa system...
- Online booking system is now available...
- Sponsor management system, online sponsor application and points-based calculator unavailable on Saturday 27 November...
- Revised policy guidance following Pankina judgments...